Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
REALTOR® Safety Series: Social Media and Cyber Safety
Today’s environment includes social networking, smart phones, e-mail and on-line everything. But how safe are you when using all this technology?
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn how today’s criminals are using your social media information for illegal activities.
- Identify the pitfalls and rewards of social media and other cyber tools.
- Learn what your tweets and posts could be telling the world.
- Discover how you could be tracked through geotags.
- Decrease the opportunities of criminals to hack your laptops, smart phones and office systems and files.
- Identify what you need in your safety plan to reduce cyber attacks.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn safety tips for protecting yourself in today’s viral world.
NAR recognizes REALTORS® face more on-the-job risks than many other business professionals and to help increase your knowledge, safety awareness and to empower you to make smart decisions, we've created these Webinars and a variety of other safety-related materials that are available online at www.NAR.realtor/Safety.
For questions regarding NAR's REALTOR® Safety initiative and resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Andrew L. Wooten
President of Safety Awareness Firearms Education (S.A.F.E.), Andrew has been in the safety and security industry, and has provided safety programs since 1984. Andrew provides practical and helpful advice about security, crime, loss prevention, and avoiding liability. His main office is located near Jacksonville, Florida.