Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
CIPS - Global Real Estate: Local Markets
The Global Real Estate: Local Markets course is one of the two core courses required for both U.S. and non-U.S. real estate professionals to earn the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation. This course will help you gain an understanding of how the global economy impacts your local real estate market and prepare you to serve international clients and customers in your local market.
Specifically, this course explores the following topics:
- Monitoring and synthesizing market trends in the global economy
- Identifying local opportunities for global business
- Developing cross-cultural business skills
- Honing key foundational real estate skills
- Building a global network
- Setting goals and developing strategies for your global hometown real estate business
For additional information on earning the CIPS designation, please visit www.nar.realtor/cips
Please check here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
Product Expiration and Refund Policy
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Please visit our Commonly Asked Questions page to access our Refund Policy details.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product.