Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
CRS: iBuying: Work With it, Not Against it!
Are iBuyers the industry disruptors that we all fear? Of course not! This course will help you to understand the iBuying business model, identify reasons that sellers would be attracted to an iBuyer and provide some insight on how you may leverage it to take your business to the next level. Our CRS experts have come together to give you their tips and tricks on how to incorporate iBuyers into your clientele.
After successfully completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Understand the iBuying business model, and why sellers are interested in it
- Identify iBuying companies operating in your area, and their impact on your market
- Communicate your value as a REALTOR® to clients interested in selling to an iBuyer
- Work with vendors, such as lenders, to help clients who would otherwise sell to an iBuyer
- Leverage the iBuyer model within your own business
The content provider is the Residential Real Estate Council (CRS/RRC). CRS/RRC is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. Learn more at https://crs.com
- Member: $40
- Non-Member: $50
Please check here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
Product Expiration and Refund Policy
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Please visit our Commonly Asked Questions page to access our Refund Policy details.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this course.