Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
CIPS - The Business of U.S. Real Estate
The Business of U.S. Real Estate course is one of two core courses required for non-U.S. real estate professionals who want to earn the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation. This course introduces international real estate practitioners to U.S. real estate laws, regulations, and to the role of U.S. REALTORS® in a real estate transaction.
This course is designed to provide:
- Knowledge of the role of real estate in the U.S. economy and society
- Knowledge of the U.S. real estate marketplace
- Understanding of the U.S. real estate transaction
- Information on the requirements, regulations, and laws associated with U.S. real estate
- Overview of the REALTOR® organization
- Recommendations for building key contacts
For additional information on earning the CIPS designation, please visit www.nar.realtor/cips
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product.