Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
IREM: Managing Residential Properties
This is your comprehensive, one-stop-shop solution to understanding and implementing the essentials of residential property management. From operations to finance to human resources, you’ll get every skill you could possibly need to optimize residential management, and enhance your reputation in your marketplace.
Register today and get ready to take an evolutionary leap in your career:
- Discover the Big Picture. Gain insight into the exciting profession of residential management, including what you need to know about the management company, the property team, ownership entities, and the primary responsibility of meeting the owner’s goals and objectives.
- Get Talented at Talent Development. You’ll learn about managing the team, the life cycle of an employee, employment law and regulations, and effective communications, including intergenerational dynamics. Find out how to boost productivity and collaboration.
- It’s All About the Money. Improve your property’s bottom line and earn recognition by mastering accounting, budgeting, cash flow, capitalization, and working with capital.
- Be an Operational Expert. Create a maintenance and risk management plan, inspect and protect the property, get smart at sustainability, and discover the keys to working with contractors.
- Market. Lease. Succeed. Understand target markets, comparison grids, marketing strategies and social media, execution of the lease, the importance of resident retention, and the ins and outs of relevant laws.
- Behind the Scenes. Get a handle on record keeping strategies and accurate reporting to the owner. Ensure you’re on target to meet the owner’s goals and objectives.
The content provider is the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). IREM is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. Learn more at www.irem.org.
Please check here to determine if you have
Product Expiration and Refund Policy
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Please visit our Commonly Asked Questions page to access our Refund Policy details.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product.