Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
IREM: Managing Single Family Homes and Small Investment Properties
Managing Single Family Homes and Small Investment Properties serves as a primer for agents and owners to introduce them to real estate management basics.
What you will learn:
- Management Agreement. Requirements for management agreements, state real estate license requirements
- Ethics and Legal Issues. Importance of ethics in property management, fair housing issues, resident-landlord and other laws related to leasing and property management, evictions
- Risk Analysis. Risk management program, common residential property hazards, insurance types, insurance claims
- Maintaining the Property. Maintenance guidelines and strategies, major residential maintenance components, working with contractors, creating a greener property
- Financial Tools. Property budgets and trust accounts, cost-benefit analysis, record-keeping and reporting systems
- Marketing and Leasing. Market analysis, rental rates, advertising, showing the space, resident solicitation, screening and selection, residential leases, lease renewal
How you will benefit:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the intricacies of managing single family homes and small investment properties
- Maximize the value and financial potential of the properties you manage
- Secure a reputation as a manager who knows what it takes to lease and manage a property
- Earn the respect of residents
The content provider is the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). IREM is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. Learn more at www.irem.org.
Please click here to determine if you have
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product.