Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
IREM: Fair Housing and Beyond
Fair Housing and Beyond is offered jointly by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI).
This exciting course:
- Uses video-delivered scenarios to demonstrate how real-life situations require critical thinking and prudent decision making
- Vividly shows the serious consequences of incorrect responses and provides coaching on how to avoid costly mistakes
- Delivers relevant knowledge of fair housing essentials – practical explanations of how federal, state, and local protected classes and barred discriminatory acts impact property operations
What you will learn:
- The federal protected classes and discrimination
- Statutes that govern protections from discrimination against disability at the federal level
- Fair housing as it relates to property operations
The content provider is the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). IREM is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. Learn more at www.irem.org.
Please check here to determine if you have
Product Expiration and Refund Policy
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Please visit our Commonly Asked Questions page to access our Refund Policy details.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this course.