Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
CCIM: Essential HP 10BII Financial Calculator Skills for CRE
Learn how to use a powerful financial calculator that is right on your phone.
This online course provides commercial real estate professionals with essential skills needed to proficiently use the calculator for business. After completing this highly interactive course, you will be able to:
- Set up the calculator for maximum efficiency
- Solve basic and advanced time value of money problems
- Find the effective borrowing cost, amortization, and discounted loan value
- Understand investment value, net present value, and internal rate of return
- Discover capital accumulation and modified internal rate of return
- Use special keys such as K, RCL, and %
The content provider is the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Institute. The CCIM Institute is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. Learn more at www.CCIM.com
Please click here to determine if you have
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this course.