Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
CIPS - Global Real Estate: Local Markets
The Global Real Estate: Local Markets CIPS course is one of the two core courses required for both U.S. and non-U.S. real estate professionals to earn the Certified International property Specialist (CIPS) designation. This course introduces real estate professionals to the basic skills and knowledge necessary to facilitate global real estate transactions.
- Monitor trends and indicators of the global economy, flow of capital, and the impact on local real estate markets.
- Synthesize market trend information into meaningful knowledge for business plans and decisions.
- Identify local market opportunities and prospect for global business in your local market.
- Take advantage of association resources.
- Demonstrate professionalism by serving clients and customers in culturally appropriate ways.
- Follow a standardized process for preparing for transactions and working with clients and customers.
- Develop a network of contacts that can lead to referral business.
- Derive maximum professional benefit from business and personal foreign travels.
- Recognize available visa statuses for foreign real estate owners and investors, and guide foreign clients and customers to seek expert advice.
- Set business planning goals in achievable increments.
- Implement planning actions, measure progress, and adjust plans when needed.
- Integrate your plan with your broker’s business goals.
For additional information on earning the CIPS designation, please visit www.nar.realtor/cips
Please check here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
Product Expiration and Refund Policy
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Please visit our Commonly Asked Questions page to access our Refund Policy details.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product.