Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
C-RETS: Team Leadership for Maximum Performance
Today’s team leaders must deal with a myriad of challenges, such as managing turnover, training and mentoring – in addition to running a successful and profitable business. To be successful, you must develop and implement a leadership strategy that addresses these challenges and have the flexibility to adapt to different personalities and different situations.
This course is designed to help you understand the different management and leadership techniques and apply them to everyday situations.
- Understand and evaluate your leadership style
- Realize that whatever position you fill requires specific characteristics and competencies
- Identify and implement the critical elements of a learning program
- Understand the difference between managing Independent Contractors and Employees
- Develop the skills necessary to coach, mentor and hold people accountable so team members are aligned with the team culture
- Understand and adjust your leadership style based on the individual and the situation
- Align your recruiting and retention strategy as part of the sales development process
- Harness performance strategies to ensure your team reaches its full potential
The content provider is the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI). REBI is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. It is an elective for the Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS) certification and is an approved elective for the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation.
Learn more at: www.REBInstitute.com
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product.