Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
Moving with Kids
This course presents insights into the unique purchasing habits of buyers that have children under the age of 18 and covers marketing techniques and approaches that will help REALTORS® provide the best possible service to this large subset of buyers. This course also provides an overview of Fair Housing language and offers guidance on how real estate agents can remain compliant.
Course learning objectives are as follows:
- Adapt core real estate skills for assisting home buyers with children under the age of 18.
- Apply knowledge of your market, customer/client profile, motivations for a home purchase, and trends to develop business building strategies.
- Adapt your home buyer strategies to appeal to clients with children.
- Help clients and customers evaluate and select the type of property, location, and neighborhood that meet their home buying objectives.
- Comply with Fair Housing laws and avoid steering when helping buyers with children select their potential home.
Please check here to determine if you have
Product Expiration and Refund Policy
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Please visit our Commonly Asked Questions page to access our Refund Policy details.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this course.