Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
CRB Elective Course: “Performance Leadership: Coach, Manage, & Mentor”
Today’s managers must deal with a myriad of leadership challenges, such as recruiting, managing turnover, training and mentoring; in addition to running a successful and profitable business. To succeed, you must develop and implement a leadership strategy that addresses these challenges and has the flexibility to adapt to different personalities and different situations.
As a result of this course students will be able to:
- Develop effective sales associates who are aligned with the company’s culture.
- Understand & adjust your leadership style based on the individual and the situation.
- Harness performance strategies to ensure agents will reach their full potential.
- Describe the ideal candidate for a sales agent.
- Create a retention strategy as part of the sales development process.
- Identify individuals motivating factors.
- Describe Situational Leadership.
- Identify the critical elements of a learning program.
- Implement a learning program.
- List skill development needs of your agents.
- Develop the skills necessary to coach, mentor and hold people accountable.
The content provider is the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI). REBI is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®.Learn more at www.REBInstitute.com
Please check here to determine if you have
Product Expiration and Refund Policy
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Please visit our Commonly Asked Questions page to access our Refund Policy details.
CONTINUING EDUCATION INFORMATION
Not available for this course.