Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
CRB Elective Course: “Building a Business Plan That Gets Results”
Strategic business planning and implementation are fundamental to the success of any real estate company. The plan must be relevant and address both internal and external changes and challenges. In addition, it must be guided by the company’s values, vision and mission. It should also be executed so that every staff and/or team member is positioned to optimize their contribution. This one-day course provides you with a process for developing a strategic business plan, guidelines for implementing that plan and methods for how to apply the plan to real world situations.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create a clear mission statement that guides your decision making.
- Understand the impact of external dynamics and internal change within your business.
- Develop action-oriented objectives and assign responsibility and accountability.
- Examine the effects and impact of both marketplace and company changes on planning.
- Establish a control of discipline to organize, implement and manage the business plan.
The content provider is the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI). REBI is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®.Learn more at www.REBInstitute.com
Please check here to determine if you have
Product Expiration and Refund Policy
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Please visit our Commonly Asked Questions page to access our Refund Policy details.
CONTINUING EDUCATION INFORMATION
Not available for this course.