Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
CRB Elective Course: “Exit Strategies for Real Estate Brokerage Owners”
Strategic planning of your company’s exit strategy is fundamental to the future of any real estate company. The plan must be relevant and address both internal and external changes and challenges. Even if you are just beginning your journey in business, it is important to have an exit strategy. It will not only help you keep a clear focus of your end result, but also share a clear vision with your staff and help to navigate through challenging times along the way.
This one-day course provides you with an understanding of the importance of developing a successful exit strategy for your business. You will leave with a wealth of knowledge in necessary considerations, examples of success exit strategies and the guidelines for developing your own exit strategy.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of developing a successful exit strategy for your business.
- Determine value in your business based on contributing internal and external factors.
- Define important vocabulary and terms associated with creating exit strategies.
- Understand exit strategies from the perspective of both the buyer and seller.
- Evaluate your business in preparing your exit strategy.
The content provider is the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI). REBI is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®.Learn more at www.REBInstitute.com
Please click here to determine if you have
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
CONTINUING EDUCATION INFORMATION
Not available for this course.