Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
CRB Elective Course: “Show Me the Money! Compensation Planning”
This course covers an integral part of any successful brokerage, which is coming up with a compensation plan. In this course, our goals are the following learning objectives:
- Identify and understand the relationship between compensation and profitability for a real estate brokerage.
- List and understand types of compensation to agents:
- 100% commission, including variations and caps
- Draw and commissions
- Compare and analyze compensation programs and profitability
- Employ compensation to direct agents’ efforts, e.g. more listings, more sales
- Assess the use of bonuses, both year end and signing
- Identify and debate profit sharing; including buy-ins
- Construct and share an operating statement for sharing with agents
- Construct a sample compensation program for a brokerage.
The content provider is the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI). REBI is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®.Learn more at www.REBInstitute.com
Please check here to determine if you have
Product Expiration and Refund Policy
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Please visit our Commonly Asked Questions page to access our Refund Policy details.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this course.