Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
Buyer Counseling Presentation
It's time to ditch the old 'listing presentation' and get better results! A Listing Presentation sells price. A Counseling Presentation sells value!
Secure Loyalty. Neutralize Concerns. Manage Expectations.
Sell your value! Our PowerPoint® presentation templates walk your clients through the entire buying or selling process, covering all the necessary topics of each transaction. They are a practical approach to securing buyer or seller loyalty and written commitment through effective dialogue and the use of 'can-do' and 'can't-do' lists. A counseling session is an effective and comprehensive way to neutralize concerns and establish realistic expectations. You may use these as stand-alone presentations or integrate all or any slides with any other buyer and/or seller presentations you currently use.
- All 36 slides may be enhanced, modified and/or personalized by you (except the cover slide graphics) - you must have PowerPoint software to utilize this template
- BONUS! Included in the package are 11 different cover options to choose from that can be customized with your name, contact information, logo, client's name, etc.
The PowerPoint slide deck includes 36 customizable slides on the following key components of the transaction that your seller clients should understand.
- Goal of Presentation
- Legal Duties
- What I Can't Do / What I Can Do
- Written Authorization / Written Agreement
- How I Am Paid + Fees
- Loan Process
- Selection Process
- Property Showing Appointments / Open Houses / New Construction / For Sale By Owner
- Market Analysis
- Legal Representation
- Offer Process / Customary Contingencies
- Contract Extensions
- Presentation of Offers / Negotiations
- Inspection Process / Repair Requests
- Mortgage Contingency
- Closing / Post-Closing
By purchasing this product, you agree to our ROYALTY-FREE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. Under this license agreement, you have a perpetual right to use the template multiple times for multiple projects without incurring additional fees. The rights granted to you are non-exclusive, non-transferable and personal to you. This license does not permit the display of our template(s) on a website, intranet or extranet, whether or not for sale or download. CLICK HERE for a PDF copy of the full LICENSE AGREEMENT.
You must have Microsoft PowerPoint to utilize/customize this template.
You will have access to your product for 1 month from the date of purchase. After one month, the product will expire. No extensions will be given after the product expires; if you do not complete the product during the 1 month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product