Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
NAR’s e-PRO® Day 1/Day 2 Bundle Canadian Edition
NAR's e-PRO® Certification Program
NAR's new e-PRO® curriculum shows you how to use the latest social media technologies, such as Facebook and Twitter, to create an online presence vital to reaching today's hyper-connected consumers. e-PRO® also teaches you how to take advantage of rich media and e-office strategies to run your business more efficiently.
By becoming an e-PRO®, you not only prove to consumers that you use the most advanced real estate technology to provide exceptional service, you take the lead in your market with the many benefits the e-PRO® certification offers your business including:
- Use of e-PRO® logo and name
- Differentiation at Realtor.org and at Realtor.com®
- Customizable e-PRO® marketing materials
- Searchable and modifiable e-PRO® online profile
- Bi-monthly e-PRO® Newsletters
- NAR's e-PRO® Certification Program Requirements
- To earn NAR's e-PRO® Certification, you must successfully complete the two-day e-PRO® program and submit a one-time application fee of $110.50. You must also be a member in good standing of the National Association of Realtors® or NAR cooperating international association.
e-PRO®: Day 1 - The first day of e-PRO® coursework covers a wide range of topics, including the changing market, the modern consumer and how to use new real estate technologies to your advantage.
e-PRO®: Day 2 - The second day of the e-PRO® online real estate course curriculum provides a hands-on experience using social media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, and teaches you how to use these technologies to build your business.
Bonus! NAR's e-PRO® Certification counts as elective credit for the ABR®, CIPS and CRS designations.
Email email@example.com for more details.
For more information, visit www.epronar.com
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product.