Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
PROMO SPECIALDon't Miss the Chance! Purchase Now!
25% Off Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation Courses
In June 2019, the Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation courses will be offered through the Center for REALTOR® Development at 25% off. Baby Boomers represent the largest and wealthiest group of buyers and sellers in the country. Understand what motivates this growing market and how to address their needs with the prestigious SRES® designation. This two-day training program offers real estate agents the unique opportunity to learn and build key skills in counseling adults age 50+ through selling their family home, buying rental property, moving to a senior community, among many other issues. Seniors Real Estate Specialists® learn how to:
- Identify the power of generational demographics
- Develop and maintain relationship marketing skills
- Counsel rather than sell to the 50+ market
- Distinguish the key differences in housing options
- Understand the implications of tax laws, probate and estate planning
- Successful completion of two-day SRES® Designation Course
- Membership in good standing of the SRES Council. The first year of membership is FREE to students who enroll in this course. Annual dues are $99 each year thereafter.
- Membership in good standing in the National Association of REALTORS® or an NAR cooperating association, including the Canadian Real Estate Association.
25% Off At Home With Diversity® Certification Courses
At Home With Diversity® is an educational experience designed to present a picture of the changing face of the real estate industry. More importantly, the class teaches REALTORS® how to work effectively withâ€”and withinâ€”a rapidly changing multicultural market. Diversifying your clientele means learning the practical skills and tools to expand business and effectively service all cultural groups. This certification addresses issues of diversity, fair housing, and cultural differences. The course teaches you to transact business in culturally competent ways. At Home With Diversity® Certification requirements:
- Be a member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Complete NAR´s At Home With Diversity® course, available online or in classrooms
- Upon course completion, receive email with link to submit the application fee. Pay one-time application fee in the amount of $75 to become certified.
June Course of the Month
25% Off Generation Buy
At any given time, today's real estate professionals may be working with four generations of real estate buyers. How do real estate professionals assess the distinct wants and needs of these generations and nurture real estate client relationships for a lifetime? In Generation Buy, students will examine the characteristics of these home buying generations and evaluate their expectations (expectations of the agent and the transaction) as well as communication preferences. As a turnkey resource, this one-day course offers generation-specific marketing tools, networking tips, scripts, and counseling strategies to help real estate professionals formalize their agency relationships. The Generation Buy Course counts as one REBAC elective course to be applied towards the ABR® Designation. For more information, visit http://www.REBAC.net.
All courses and bundles expire one year from date of purchase.