Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
e-Pro® Certification Program
*Please note, the newly revised e-PRO® online coursework will launch by the end of March 2019. Online coursework is currently only available in the original format. Please find a live course if you wish to take the revised e-PRO® course.
NAR’s e-Pro® certification program was developed through a partnership of the National Association of REALTORS® and the Social Media Marketing Institute (SMMI) to help real estate professionals broaden their technology skills and compete effectively in today’s market.
The program consists of two components (Day 1 and Day 2).
Day 1 teaches high-level digital marketing theory. Learners examine the life cycle of a lead, from capturing prospects online through to lead nurturance and management using a contact or customer relationship system to communicate and transact business.
Day 2 addresses new and emerging digital formats (photo, videos, and audio) that support online marketing and client communication. Operating a virtual office using cloud computing tools is also covered. The effective use of social networks is discussed in detail.
After completing the e-PRO® curriculum, the learner will be able to develop a comprehensive and compliant ongoing plan to implement digital marketing principles for attainment of business and professional goals.
How to earn e-Pro® certification:
- Complete e-Pro® Day 1 course and exam in classroom or online as part of the bundle
- Complete e-Pro® Day 2 course and exam online
- Submit application and one-time application fee of $110.50
- Be a member in good standing in NAR (or NAR cooperating international association)
- No annual certification dues (except for maintained membership in NAR) required.
- Elective or credit toward the ABR®, SRS and PMN designations.
- Additional and timely technology training available for REALTORS® through NAR’s Tech Edge one-day conference events.
For more information: