Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
The Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) certification is the first and only negotiation credential recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®. It is designed to elevate and enhance negotiating skills so that today’s real estate professionals can play the game to win. The certification is conferred by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI).
The RENE credential is recognized by NAR and will be populated in your NRDS record as well as on the applicable section of REALTOR.com.
The RENE curriculum provides interactive experiences to help negotiators elevate their game! The course examines all types of negotiation formats and methods as well as a full spectrum of tips, tools, techniques and advantages to you can provide effective results for your clients.
- Take the fear out of negotiating
- Improve your confidence and communication skills
- Learn the tools for a successful negotiation
- Improve your ability to read body language and negotiate effective in-person, on the phone and by text
As a bonus, the RENE Certification Course is recognized as an elective toward the ABR and SRS designations.
The RENE Certification counts as one (1) experience elective toward the CRB designation.
HOW TO EARN THE RENE CERTIFICATION
There are three simple requirements that must be completed within two (2) years of taking the RENE course (classroom or online):
- Complete the RENE Certification Course (classroom or online)
- Maintain active REALTOR® membership (exception: non-U.S. individuals)
- Submit a one-time $159 credentialing fee. There are NO annual dues!
After you complete the course, you can complete the application and receive the RENE certification.
For more information: