Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list
Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification
Determining property values depends more than ever on professional expertise and competence, the best use of technology, and a commitment to approaching the pricing assignment from all pertinent perspectives. Enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and counseling clients with the Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification.
HOW TO EARN THE PSA CERTIFICATION:
- Successfully complete the one-day Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA Course
- Submit application and one-time application fee of $179.
- Be a member in good standing in NAR (or NAR cooperating international association)
- No annual certification dues (except for maintained membership in NAR).
- International REALTORS® must maintain membership in NAR as an International REALTOR® Member by paying annual dues of $75
For more information: